SERVICE LEVEL TERMS – WEBSITE / E-COMMERCE WEBSITE / LANDING PAGE
- APPLICATION – These Service Level terms shall be applied to manage the maintenance of LOCUS-T Client’s Landing Page / Website Design and Development.
- These terms shall supplement the Master Service Agreement.
- LOCUS-T may modify the terms here from time-to-time and in such an event will notify the Client by email. The notification will set out the effective date of any changes.
- LANDING PAGE AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- LOCUS-T shall perform all tasks necessary in maintaining the Clients’ Website and Landing Page up to date and in good order throughout the contract period.
- Maintenance Services are applicable for Website and Landing Page which are developed and hosted by LOCUS-T.
- Maintenance of Landing Page is only applicable throughout the duration of the advertising period and does not require the use of any credit.
- Maintenance Services shall be calculated on a 3 months / 12 months basis for Website Services only.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the maintenance, support and helpdesk services are only available to the Client who has engaged LOCUS-T’s Landing Page / Website Maintenance Service and whose subscription for the service is still valid and has been renewed. LOCUS-T will not provide any maintenance, support and helpdesk service to any Client who does not engage or renew the annual Landing Page / Website Maintenance Service of LOCUS-T or whose Landing Page / Website Maintenance Service with LOCUS-T has expired or terminated.
- Clients shall deal directly with third-party service vendors such as payment gateways and logistical services.
- During the term of the Services, the Client agrees that it shall not update, change or configure the settings of the Landing Page / Website (including but not limited to CMS (Content Management System) version and coding) without LOCUS-T’s prior written consent.
- The fully-developed website is to be published within 120 Days:
Clients shall be required to revert to LOCUS-T within a reasonable period, failing which, the website shall be put on hold. Clients shall be responsible for any and all additional costs incurred for any further changes per time.
Credits & Change Requests:
- Credit is a form of point system used to claim for changes required after a website has been published. The scope of changes areas prescribed in Paragraph 7(g) – “Types of Maintenance Service”.
- The time stipulated to process utilisation of Credits, addressing change request and/or any general enquiries will be based on Priority Levels as listed in Paragraph 7(h) – “Response Time Guideline”.
- The use of credit(s) is for Website services only.
- The use of credit will be based on the “Scope of Service”. One (1) credit used for one or more scope(s) per submitted request. Any new request made thereafter will require another additional credit from the Client.
- LOCUS-T reserves the right to reject any change request in the event the Client runs out of credit or refuses to purchase additional credit prior to commencement of work.
- Additional credits can be purchased separately for a credit top-up within the maintenance service contract.
- Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable to any person / entity or to other services of LOCUS-T.
- Credits are included for yearly / quarterly Website Maintenance period with a validity of twelve (12) months.
Client shall be responsible for any and all additional cost incurred for any further changes/varia- tions prior to launch as follows:
Stages Major Changes Minor Changes Prototype Design 1* 2* Changeable Overall changes required > 4 hours
– Design theme
– Structural layout adjustment
– 1 x New page
Overall changes required < 4 hours
– Image replacement
– Font type replacement – Color adjustment
(Exceeding the stated number of change(s))
RM 300 / man day Full Website Development 1* 2 Changeable Overall changes required > 4 hours
– Functions or plugins enhancement
– New add-on (page, content, section)
– Content update / replacement > 50%
Overall changes required < 4 hours
– Text replacement
– Image replacement
– Minor styling (eg. fonts, colors)
(Exceeding the stated number of change(s))
RM 300 / man day* Not applicable for E-Startup
Types of Maintenance Services:
(including CMS & Plugins Updates)
Landing Page PERIOD OF SERVICE:
1. Usage of credit 2. Yearly basis
PERIOD OF SERVICE:
1. Campaign active period
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
1. Content & Information Replacement 2. Slider Banner & Image Replacement 3. Media & Link Replacement
4. Web Form updates
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
Content & ImagesReplacement on the advertised product or
Content enhancement based on campaign performance
1. Changes on color theme, structure layout, function
2. New page/ post/ product/ gallery creation
3. New web form creation
4. New functional features or sections
1. Changes/ replacement on advertised product or service
2. Changes on overall layout structure & design
- The above items will take approximately 72 hours to complete, subject to the volume of enquiries submitted by the Clients.
- Credits will NOT be deducted for Server Error and general enquiries on Email, Domain & Hosting, CMS guidance.
- The above excluded items will be categorized as enhancement. Additional cost will be imposed based on volume of requested item.
- Content or materials are required from clients are listed in the table below:
- Image replacement: High-resolution image(s) in .JPG, .PNG, .TIF or .PSD with clear replacement instruction.
- Content replacement: Selectable write-up content under the format of .DOC, .TXT or .PDF.
- Slider/ banner replacement: Design in editable .PSD format.
- Google Map replacement Map link or GPS coordinates.
- Video replacement: Upload video into YouTube or Vimeo and provide LOCUS-T with the hyperlink.
- Lightbox/ popup content: Additional items on the current content with lightbox or popup.
- PDF Optimized PDF files for replacement.
- Forms: Modification on the existing web form format and fields.
- Upon publishing of Client’s relevant services, all enquiries and requests for improvement and amendments will be attended to by the Technical Support Team as prescribed in the table titled “Response Time Guideline” below.
Response time guidelines
Service Scope Response Time (Business Hours) Resolution Time (Business Hours) Website Maintenance
- Content & Information Replacement
- Slider Banner & Image Replacement
- Media & Link Replacement
- Web Form updates/delivery
- Minor layout adjustment
- Core files & plugins update
- User Account Management
- Website Restoration
- Web Application Error
Within 8 Hours 72 Hours
- Changes on colour theme, structure layout, function
- New page/post/ product/ gallery creation
- New web form creation
- New or enhance functional features or sections
Within 8 Hours TBD
- “Response Time” is the initial response time to Clients’ official issue/request. Initial “Response Time” does not warrant a solution or remedy to the issues raised.
- ‘Resolution Time” is the time taken to remedy or provide a solution to Clients’ official request/issues. The actions that support the process of “Resolution Time” shall only commence from the time a clear description of the issue is provided to LOCUS-T.
- The availability of support services on non-business day or non-business hours is at LOCUS-T’s sole and absolute discretion and based on its reasonable endeavour.
- In the event the Client requires any additional services (including but not limited to excessive troubleshooting and error correction of scripts arising from the default or breach of the Client), subject to LOCUS-T’s availability, LOCUS-T may provide such additional services to the Client upon receipt of such additional fees as may be imposed by LOCUS-T.
Payment, Renewal of Services and Termination
- Invoice for the 12 months maintenance of LOCUS-T website services (excluding Landing Page) will be issued on a yearly basis. Invoice for the 3 months maintenance of LOCUS-T website services (excluding Landing Page) will be issued on a quarterly basis.
- Landing Page maintenance will continue from the point of payment throughout the duration of PPC campaign activation period.
- LOCUS-T reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any service (as LOCUS-T shall determine in its absolute discretion) in the event the Client fail/refuse/neglect to pay LOCUS-T the maintenance renewal fee for the relevant period of time (3 months Plan / 12 months Plan).
- For Clients who do not renew maintenance services, LOCUS-T shall remove/delete clients source file from the server.
- In the event the Client wishes to terminate the Maintenance Service during the term/period of the Maintenance Service, the Client shall send a notice in writing thirty (30) days prior to the intended termination date to LOCUS-T. All amounts paid and expenses incurred for the Client’s Maintenance Service shall not be refundable in all circumstances.
- In the unlikely event of a website being compromised or attacked, LOCUS-T will restore the website within 1 working day from the latest backup. The Client must make a request in writing to LOCUS-T via email.
- Upon end of campaign or suspension of the web hosting service, stored content will be removed after 90 days
- HOSTING SERVICE
Hosting Service includes Web Hosting, Data Transfer and Backup. Web Hosting – Web hosting is an online service that enables you to run your website, web application and email on the internet.
Data Transfer – Data transfer is the total amount of web and email data to be transferred in a month.
Backup – Backup is performed on a daily basis. Data backup includes web files, email & database.
The Client acknowledges that during the term of the Hosting Service:
- In the event that performance on a server is compromised due to excessive demands by the Client’s website, LOCUS-T may suspend or terminate the account in question or request that the Client migrate the current web hosting plan to one that is more compatible.
- For Platinum Hosting Packages, the Client shall have unlimited data transfer in accordance to Client needs to operate the website normally subject to condition that Client website’s resource requests does not negatively impact the performance of the server, including other websites hosted on the server.
- For Gold Hosting Packages, the data transfer is limited to 100GB per month.
- LOCUS-T’s server backup activities are for LOCUS-T’s sole purpose only.
- LOCUS-T is not responsible for files and/or data residing on the Client’s account. Client is advised to maintain a backup copy of their data. In the event of data loss, Client can request for the data restoration service (with charges) through an official email request from an authorized email address.
- LOCUS-T WordPress website backup is included as part of the service that will automatically backup Clients website on an ongoing basis. This service is provided as-is and is without warranty in respect to data integrity.
- For Clients who wish to route the web traffic through the Cloudflare CDN, the Client shall be required to migrate their original nameservers to LOCUS-T’s designated name server.
- Any user account activities (forging message headers, sending spam or bulk unsolicited messages) which causes or results in LOCUS-T’s IPs being blacklisted shall be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
Payment, Renewal of Service and Termination:
- Without prejudice to any right of LOCUS-T, all relevant Services shall be deemed terminated in the event the Client shall fail/refuse/neglect to pay the Fees for the renewal period within LOCUS-T’s prescribed period.
- The Web Hosting service shall be terminated after 90 days in the event the Client notifies LOCUS-T in writing that it does not wish to renew the Hosting Service upon the expiry of the term of the Hosting Service. LOCUS-T’s responsibilities, obligations and liabilities under the Web Hosting Service shall be deemed fully discharged and released upon the termination or expiry of the Web Hosting Service.
- In the event the Client wishes to terminate the Hosting Service during the term/period of the Hosting Service, all expenses incurred for the Client’s Hosting Service shall not be refundable in all circumstances.
- Invoice for the Web Hosting Service will be issued on a yearly basis; Clients accounts with unpaid invoices past the renewal date will be suspended until the account is brought current. The Client account (including Website or Email Accounts under the Web Hosting Service) shall be deemed to be terminated if it is suspended beyond  days.
Response Time Guidelines
Category Scope Response Time (Business Hours) Resolution Time (Business Hours) General
- Products, Services & Technical Enquiry
Within 8 hours 24 Hours Domain
Within 8 hours 24 Hours
Within 8 hours TBD cPanel
- Account Management
- Email related issues
- Website related issues
- Server Performance
Within 8 hours 72 Hours
- “Resolution Time” is the time taken to remedy or provide a solution to Clients’ official request/issues. The actions that support the process of “Resolution Time” shall only commence from the time a clear description of the issue is provided to LOCUS-T.
- The availability of support services on non-business day or non-business hours is at LOCUS-T’s sole and absolute discretion and based on its reasonable endeavor.