- CERTIFIED DSP APPROVED BY SIDEC
that are applicable for this grant
LOCUS-T’s digital marketing solutions offer SMEs the opportunity to grow your business online, expand your digital presence and reach out to more potential customers faster and effectively. The Good News? With the government’s SME Digitalisation Initiative, you can enjoy LOCUS-T’s digital solutions including SEO Service, Website Development, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and E-Commerce up to RM5,000 matching grant from SIDEC.
What are the Criteria to be Eligible For The Selangor SME Digitalisation Grant?
SMEs has to fulfil the below criteria to be eligible for the grant:
- The SME must be a registered company under the Companies Act 1965 or Companies Act 2016 or other relevant laws in Malaysia
- The SME must be at least 51% owned by Malaysians
- The SME must have a registered address or business address in the state of Selangor Darul Ehsan
- The SME must have been in business operation for at least one (1) year
- Based on the SMEs latest financial year report, SMEs are required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000.00 and not exceeding RM3 million
What are the documents to be submitted for the application?
Type of Entity
Partnership / Sole Proprietorship
Company Profile From SSM
A copy of the audited financial statement for 2020 OR latest management account OR Profit & Loss Statement
A copy of company's bank statement for the last two (2) months (Company stamp and sign)
A copy of proforma Invoice / Invoice
Frequent Asked Questions
What is Selangor SME Digitalisation Matching Grant?
The Selangor government is providing a 50% matching grant or a maximum of RM5,000 for state SMEs to subscribe to the chosen digital service provider. The grant, worth a total of RM5 million, aims to help Selangor SMEs digitalise their businesses in weathering the Covid-19 pandemic through appointed Digital Service Providers (DSP).
The 5 Digitalisation services covered by the Selangor SME Digitalisation Initiative are:
- Cyber Security
- Business Intelligence & Remote Working
- Enterprise Resources Planning
- HR and Payroll System
- Cloud Accounting
- Digital Marketing
- E-PoS and Payment Gateway
What are Digital Service Providers (DSP)?
DSPs are local technology companies identified to support Malaysian SMEs in digital adoption under the Selangor SME Digitalisation Matching Grant. Selangor SMEs interested to apply for the said grant will be asked to refer to the DSP list published on SIDEC’s website. LOCUS-T is appointed by SIDEC as one of the official Digital Service Providers (DSP) in Malaysia.
Why choose LOCUS-T as your DSP?
As one of the leading Digital Marketing agencies in Malaysia, LOCUS-T is committed to providing a comprehensive service to SMEs – from consultation to execution, we will guide you throughout your digitalisation journey.
We understand that staying afloat during such trying times is not easy. This is why we are ready to provide full-on assistance on your grant application process.
How to apply?
Follow these steps to apply for your Selangor SME Digitalisation Matching Grant: