How we increased organic users by 239.7%
They are the first online marketplace in Southeast Asia that allows the purchase of all types of offline ad space. Their primary clientele is made up of both advertisers and media companies.
Knowing the benefits of digital marketing, the client has engaged with our services in order to boost website traffic.
- We studied the nature of our client’s business and went through their unique requirements. Extensive keyword research was also done so that we are able to target the most suitable ones.
- A good website is one that is both user and search engine friendly. We have identified any issues with the client’s existing website.
- We identified broken links and fixed them via removal or redirection. This allows the search engine to crawl the page and improve user experience.
- We also suggested for the client to restructure the URL as it was not search engine friendly.
- Duplicate title tags were also resolved to allow proper search engine indexing.
- Suitable strategies were carefully implemented to improve website structure. Due to a lack of content, we proposed adding SEO friendly content for proper indexing. We also suggested relevant topics for blog posts based on the targeted keywords.
- Schema markup was also done to improve how the website is represented in the search engine results page such as displaying additional snippets.
Through us, the client experienced a whopping 239.7% increment in organic users! Overall, the site had an increase of 55.38% in organic traffic sessions.
BACK TO BLOG