Internship Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
#Meta Business Partners
- Responsible for overall administrative tasks, follow-ups, coordination for internal and external parties. To assist superior on the preparation of sales reports and relevant documentation for weekly/monthly reporting to management.
- Responsible to build and maintain good rapport and communicate with clients through phone and email correspondence.
- Responsible for Project Management for Web Development, Landing Page Development, Banner Design and perform Client servicing roles in SEO, Performance Marketing (Google Ads & Facebook Ads).
- Responsible to maintain contact with clients at all stages of campaigns/projects and provide periodic feedback as agreed or when required.
- Responsible to present campaign ideas, project progress reports and performance reports, and any other ad-hoc requests from clients in pursuit of enhancing client satisfaction with the company’s products and services.
- Responsible to keep abreast of industry-specific market trends and best practices and pain points.
- Responsible to work closely with all relevant departments in understanding and communicating effectively on clients’ needs in devising a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Responsible to negotiate with clients, solving problems and ensuring deadlines are met as mutually agreed.
- Responsible to review, analyse and produce periodical report on project management, recommendations for improvement along with status of key performance areas and key performance indicators.
Desired Education & Experience:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Administration or any other related field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and mandarin or Chinese dialect will be an added advantage.
- Prioritize on final year student (Minimum 3 months)