Digital Sales Consultant
We are a Digital Marketing Agency established in 1999 in Malaysia and currently seeking for passionate individual to be part of our passionate team!
Commission & Allowances can earn more than RM10,000++ per month!
#Google Premier Partner
#Meta Business Partners
- Commit strong growth in terms of achieving the assigned personal and overall company’s sales and revenue targets.
- Increase the organization’s market share by penetrating new markets and renewals of clients’ accounts which may contribute to revenue, sustainability and profitability objectives.
- Develop and customize personal sales strategies and to present to superior as and when necessary.
- Responsible to maintain personal daily job duties such as performing telemarketing, securing appointments, sales presentations, follow ups, data entry of daily activity updates.
- Proactively solve problems, manage customer complaints and manage day-to-day performance.
- Submit periodic weekly/monthly sales reports and project accurate forecasted sales as per specified timeline.
What are the Tools?
Some of the good stuff
- Flexible Working Hours (come in latest by 10am) – we understand the traffic condition nowadays
- Work from Office & Home (Hybrid) – we like to balance remote time with time in the office collaborating
- 2-weeks Work-from-anywhere – Sometimes the unexpected happens in your life and you need some flexible time
- In-depth Training by our experience Manager
- Mobile & Internet Allowance
- Parking Assistance
- LOCUS-T Care
- Birthday Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave, for you to take care of the newest member of your family
- Marriage Leave, Replacement Leave, Time-Off
- Long Service Award – Recognition and monetary
- Engagement Activities
- Monthly & Quarterly Reward
- Profit Sharing
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client’s business
**There are many more other good stuffs to be shared. As our Managing Director always said, “We Grow Together and Together Everyone Achieve More!”
- Minimum Diploma in Business, Marketing or Mass Communication or any other related/relevant field of study.
- Candidates with basic professional knowledge and passion in online and offline marketing will have an added advantage.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Competent in Problem Solving, Planning and Problem Analysis skills.
- Good command in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia