How Did FLOOR DEPOT Penetrate From B2B to B2C Market?
Table of ContentsToggle
Meet FLOOR DEPOT
Challenges Catching Up
- With high paid up capital and cash flow to operate, FLOOR DEPOT was facing difficulty in sustaining its’ business.
- As a result, FLOOR DEPOT wanted to venture into new market segments to diversify its’ organization risk.
We Showed Up
B2C Market: To establish an ecommerce website with the intention of selling their products directly to end users.
Search Engine Optimization
Moreover, we also implemented Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase the volume of organic traffic and website ranking on the respective websites.
Similarly to our website development, our keyword strategies in SEO were also based on B2B and B2C market.
- Market position keywords
- PVC Flooring suppliers
- Targeted audience keywords
- Office flooring suppliers
- Product keywords
- PVC flooring suppliers
- High-intention keywords
- Buy flooring online
- Location keywords
- Flooring KL
- Behavioral keywords
- Laminate flooring for sale
Both keywords strategies are different because both websites serve different objectives with different audience to attain to.
In general, the overview of the strategy is to achieve:
High volume of traffic to the website with the right intent audience to make a purchase.
Awareness phrase: To generate the high volume of traffic.
Consideration phrase: To attract the right intent audience.
Purchase phrase: To influence viewers to take the desire action, making a purchase.
Results Went Up
FLOOR DEPOT had successfully penetrated into the B2C market through their online channels.
- Their sales revenue of ecommerce website had skyrocketed by 15 times throughout the years.
SEO in Corporate Website
FLOOR DEPOT had achieved 70% organic traffic increase from 93% optimized keywords that are positioned in the first page of Search Engine Results Page.
- 2.4 million of users had seen their online advertisements.
- 29.6 thousand of users had responded to the advertisements.
- 2.3 thousand of leads had been generated to the business.
With the overwhelming response towards the ecommerce website, FLOOR DEPOT had opened up 25 Express Stores to support online sales.
- Therefore, users could have the option to pick up their products at the store or to be delivered to their doorstep.
Moreover, the B2C market is contributing a jaw dropping 60% of the total revenue on FLOORDEPOT.
The best part: Organization risk is diversified when B2C market contributes quick cash to the organization.
Lastly, the overall investment in digital marketing had generated a positive ROAS of 5.3X.
- Every RM 1 ad will generate back the revenue of RM 5.30.
The Secret Sauce?
BACK TO BLOG