To Do or Not To Do: Facebook Conversion Ads
Is it necessary to have Facebook Conversion Ads to grow your business?
Are they worth all of your invested ad to be spent in the first place?
Facebook Conversion Ads are any Facebook Ad that influence viewers to take action on your website such as visiting your page, enquiring about a certain service, or purchasing your product. These types of ads encourage potential customers to visit your webpage after clicking the advertisement and hopefully purchase your products or apply for inquiries. Indeed not all businesses needed them but they serve as additional assistance towards your business.
Therefore, we break down the good, the bad, and the ugly of Facebook Conversion Ads, so you don’t have to!
Facebook Conversion Ads help your business in:
- Growing Sales
- Prompting an Action
- Increasing Traffic
The Good – Convenient
- Facebook pixel can reach similar customers through offline database.
- Facebook pixel can track potential customers based on website activity.
The Bad – Facebook only
- Data is generated based on Facebook users.
- Conversion ads could not reach Facebook users.
The Ugly – Time consuming
- Need to determine the best strategy
- Need to understand the conversion results.
Hopefully, this can help you to decide Facebook Conversion ads is the way to go for your business.
OR… you can engage with our experts to help set up, track and improve. Advertise with us now!
BACK TO BLOG