Common Mistake In Digital Marketing: Lack of Research
“I tried digital marketing but why am I not getting quality leads?”
It’s always difficult to experience disappointing outcomes after you’ve given your best. But let’s ask a different question here,
- What they think their audience’s behavior vs Their audience’s actual behavior.
Why the wrong decisions: Lack of the research.
1. Keyword Demand Research
Research competitors’ activity such as their Google Ads or website to identify their unique selling points.
3. Identify Your Business Unique Selling Points
- What makes your business a better choice than your competitors?
- Is it the price, location or even the customer services?
- Where your business stand in the market.
- What is your audience’s demand.
- What is the gap between you and your competitors.
BACK TO BLOG