- Handle all aspects of SEO, both on-page and off-page, and writing to ensure all SEO campaigns are accurate and effectively optimised within the set KPI’s.
- Provide technical SEO analysis and to recommend enhancements to our Client.
- To communicate and meet up with clients as and when necessary on technical support related matters.
- Monitor, analyse and interpret projects’ performances and produce periodical reports.
- Communicate closely with team members and to manage the projects developments, timelines as well as results.
- Conduct research on clients’ brand and products, discuss clients’ core message and target audience and produce high quality content.
- Research on current issues/trends to implement best writing practices.
Additional Role for Senior:
- Monitor, analyse and interpret projects’ performances to develop and to enhance SEO strategies.
- Responsible to review, analyse and produce periodical reports on SEO campaigns’ management and recommendations for improvement along with status of KPI’s.
- Act as the focal point on SEO technical expertise, both intra and inter department, and to provide relevant SEO guidance, advice and to motivate team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Advertising / Media Studies, Marketing, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Requires 1 – 3 years of working experience as a digital copywriter or similar fields.
- Requires 1 – 3 years’ experience in SEO campaigns’ management.
- Solid functional understanding and experience in managing tools such as HTML, CMS and other SEO related software, etc.
- Proficiency in Google Search Console and Google Analytics certified individuals will have an added advantage.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Office & Home
- Outpatient & Inpatient Medical Treatment
- Dental Care & Optical Benefit
- Parking Assistance
- LOCUS-T Care
- Birthday Leave
- Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Replacement Leave, Time-Off
- Long Service Award
- Engagement Activities