#Meta Business Partners
Let’s look at your roles
- Perform keywords research to accommodate to clients’ requirements.
- Provide technical SEO analysis and to recommend enhancements to our Client.
- To communicate and meet up with clients as and when necessary on technical support-related matters.
- Handle all aspects of SEO, both on-page and off-page, to ensure all SEO campaigns are accurate and effectively optimised.
- Perform content analysis and provide enhancement suggestions including content, title tags, keywords etc.
- Monitor, analyse and interpret projects’ performances to develop and to enhance SEO strategies.
- Communicate closely with team members and to manage the projects developments, timelines as well as results.
- Responsible to review, analyse and produce periodical report on SEO campaigns’ management, recommendations for improvement along with status of key performance areas and key performance indicators.
- Conduct research on clients’ brand and products, discuss clients’ core message and target audience and produce high quality content.
- Flexible Working Hours (come in latest by 10am) – we understand the traffic condition nowadays
- Work from Office & Home (Hybrid) – we like to balance remote time with time in the office collaborating
- 2-weeks Work-from-anywhere – Sometimes the unexpected happens in your life and you need some flexible time
- In-depth Training by our experience Manager
- Mobile & Internet Allowance
- Parking Assistance
- LOCUS-T Care
- Birthday Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave, for you to take care of the newest member of your family
- Marriage Leave, Replacement Leave, Time-Off
- Long Service Award – Recognition and monetary
- Engagement Activities
- Monthly & Quarterly Reward
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client’s business
Desired Education & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Advertising/Media Studies, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Requires 1 – 3 years of working experience as a digital copywriter or similar fields.
- Requires 1 – 2 years of experience in SEO campaign management.
- Solid functional understanding and experience in managing tools such as HTML, CMS, and other SEO-related software, etc.
- Google Analytics certified individuals will have an added advantage.
- Strong communication and writing skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese.
- A versatile writer with a high level of understanding of different styles of writing in different industries and languages to suit multiple products, services, and industries.