Sales Consultant, Executive/Senior Executive
- To achieve the yearly personal and overall company’s revenue targets.
- To increase the organization’s market share by penetrating new markets which may contribute to revenue, sustainability and profitability objectives.
- To carry out daily job duties such as performing telemarketing calls, securing appointments, pitching sales presentations as well as following-up with clients and data entry of daily activity updates.
- To manage clients’ complaints and proactively resolve problems.
- To submit periodic weekly/monthly sales reports and to project forecasted sales as per specified timeline.
- Interdepartmental collaboration in ensuring clients’ expectations and objectives are met.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication or any other related/relevant field of study.
- Requires 1 – 3 years’ experience in sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and is confident in presentation.
- Is competent in problem analysis, planning and resolution.
- Candidate with strong professional knowledge and passion in online and offline marketing will have an added advantage.