Let’s look at your roles:
- Provide high level of secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director such as preparation and recording attendances and agendas for meetings/appointments’ purposes as per agreed timeframe.
- All minutes are accurately prepared and sent out to the relevant attendees and/or respondents within the specified timeline.
- To work closely and to coordinate with all departments to achieve a harmonious and smooth working environment/work flow in order to facilitate effective communication to and from the Managing Director.
- To ensure all appointed colleagues have completed the assigned tasks or resolved the relevant issues within the specified timeline.
- To coordinate and schedule the Managing Director’s appointments, meetings and travel arrangements within the specified timeline.
- Handling highly confidential matters and safe keeping of important documents pertaining to the business activities of the organization.
- To undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and other related duties as and when required, which may be related to personal matters of the Managing Director.
Some of the good stuff:
- Flexible Working Hours (come in latest by 10am) – we understand the traffic condition nowadays
- Work from Office & Home (Hybrid) – we like to balance remote time with time in the office collaborating
- 2-weeks Work-from-anywhere – Sometimes the unexpected happens in your life and you need some flexible time
- In-depth Training by our experience Manager
- Mobile & Internet Allowance
- Laptop Allowance
- Parking Assistance
- LOCUS-T Care
- Birthday Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave, for you to take care of the newest member of your family
- Marriage Leave, Replacement Leave, Time-Off
- Long Service Award – Recognition and monetary
- Engagement Activities
- Monthly & Quarterly Reward
- Profit Sharing
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client’s business
**There are many more other good stuffs to be shared. As our Managing Director always said, “We Grow Together and Together Everyone Achieve More!”
Desired Education & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Secretarial, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- One (1) year of working experience in the related field will be an added advantage.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Willing to travel, both locally and overseas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a team as well as individually.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Able to think analytically and resolve issues.
- Meticulous and pays attention to details.
- Protects the organization’s values by keeping information confidential