Marketing & Communication, Executive/Senior Executive
- To enhance online presence in efforts to improve brand awareness in the market and to champion the Company brand identity across all developed materials.
- To plan and implement digital marketing plan (SEO, SEM, GDN) inclusive social media engagement, in order to drive traffic and increase Company’s brand presence.
- Creating, writing and launch optimise content for online advert through website, social networking (such as Facebook, instagram, linkedin, etc)
- Developing creative campaigns and ensuring maximum ROI from budget spend.
- Develop B2B digital activities to drive business awareness, generate customer, pipeline and increase inquiry volume.
- Manage Company website strategies and create fresh and relevant brand and consumer content updates.
- Create content marketing to capture new customers while increase volume of inbound inquiries.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing, Multi-Media Public Relations would be advantageous.
- 2 – 4 years related work experience with exposure in social media or online platforms.
- Intermediate understanding of Online Marketing concepts.
- Skills and experience in creative writing and excellent communication.
- Must have clear understanding and capability on online web strategy, execution and analytics’ SEO, SEM, marketing processes, including lead generation, social media generation and other digital tools.
|Job Category||Customer Relationship|