Internship For Human Resources
Let’s look at your roles:
- Assist the Human Resources & Admin Department in multiple roles in payroll, recruitment, training and etc.
- Act as a front-liner of our Company, portraying a professional image to our clients in person and/or via the phone/email.
- Responsible in stationery, staff welfare and fixed assets management, including ordering, receiving, stocking, distribution, placement and maintaining records.
- Assist in maintaining office environment and equipment in good condition.
- To develop proper filling and organization of relevant documents in order to facilitate access.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the superior from time to time
Desired Education & Experience:
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and mandarin or Chinese dialect will be an added advantage.