Internship for Finance Students
- To gather proper supporting documentation, and to prepare and record entries into the accounting system.
- To provide support to the payment processing team.
- To assist in account receivable, payable as well as bank statement reconciliations.
- To assist with monthly accounting closing processes and preparation of financial statements.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Menara AmFirst, Petaling Jaya.
- Please indicate your internship period and to include the starting date.