Internship for Business Studies/Administration Students
- To assist the Human Resource & Admin Department in multiple roles in payroll, recruitment, training and etc.
- To assist in stationery, staff welfare, and fixed assets management, including ordering, receiving, stocking, distribution, placement and maintaining records.
- To assist in maintaining the office environment and equipment in good conditions.
- To develop proper filling and organization of relevant documents in order to facilitate access.
- To act as the front-liner of our Company, portraying a professional image to our clients both in-person and/or via the phone/email.
- The candidate will be able to enhance their soft skills such as communication, interpersonal, planning and organization skills as well as analytical thinking, problem-solving, time management and relationship building through this internship.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Menara AmFirst, Petaling Jaya.
- Please indicate your internship period and to include the starting date.