Digital Marketing Specialist (Google & FB Ads) Contract
We are a 20 over years Digital Marketing Business Partner in Malaysia and seeking an Experienced Digital/Performance Marketing Specialist, where the role is to effectively implement and optimize all assigned Google Ads and Facebook advertising campaigns.
Here is why you should join us!
• Flexible Working Hours
• Work from Home
• Contract for Service
• Google Premier Partner
• Facebook Business Partner
What is this job all about?
- Effectively plan, setup, implement and optimize all assigned performance marketing advertising campaigns for the company. Not limited to other software extensions to the ad accounts (ex: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio).
- Continuously improve knowledge and in advertising technical expertise and proactively keep abreast on changes in all related digital platform algorithms to effectively optimize budget spend and performance of all assigned digital advertising campaigns to achieve campaign KPI’s.
- Identify and monitor industry trends and best practises to adopt effective methodologies and strategies to improve both new and existing campaigns.
- Plan and execute communication on campaign performance and keep advertisers (clients) informed periodically throughout the campaign period. This includes changes and improvement made on the campaigns.
- Analyse using ready and available tools to prepare various reports for internal/external parties on the performance of the assigned advertising campaigns as well as to help identify campaign improvements.
- Manage budget tracking of campaigns and update relevant database with necessary information for departments analysis and improvement.
- Ensure reporting is delivered timely and accurately.
What are the requirements to apply?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/ Media Studies, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Requires at least 1-2 years of working experience in Google Ads/Facebook Ads campaign management.
- Google Ads certified individual. At Least 2 certifications from Google Skillshop.
- Functional understanding and experience in managing all digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads / Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership on assigned projects / campaigns.
- Possesses a creative mind set and passion for digital marketing.
- Internet Savvy and comfortable working with numbers and charts.
- Takes initiatives to learn and explore new knowledge and skills to complete the tasks assigned.