Digital Marketing Specialist (Google & Facebook Ads)
We are a 20 years Digital Marketing Business Partner in Malaysia and currently seeking for Digital Marketing Enthusiast (Senior Executive) to be part of our vibrant Performance Marketing team.
- Effectively plan, setup, implement and optimize all assigned performance marketing advertising campaigns for the company.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding in advertising technical expertise and pro-actively keep abreast on changes in all related digital platform algorithms in order to be effective and competent in managing campaign performance.
- Support the technical head in improving client account growth. Identify and monitor industry trends and best practises in order to stay relevant in the digital marketing industry and adopt methodologies and effective strategies to improve both new and existing campaigns.
- Plan and execute communication on campaign performance and keep clients informed periodically throughout the campaign period. This includes changes and improvement made on the campaigns.
- Lead and guide juniors’ executives in campaign performance including optimisation of campaigns, managing budgets and reports and to contribute knowledge within/cross team.
- Analyse using ready and available tools to prepare various reports for internal/external parties on the performance of the assigned advertising campaigns as well as to help identify campaign improvements.
- Manage campaign budget tracking of campaigns and update relevant database with necessary information for departments analysis and improvement.
- Candidate possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising / Media Studies, Computer Science / Information, Business Studies / Administration / Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in Google /Facebook Ads campaign management.
- Solid experience preferably in Digital industry and a Google Certified individual is required.
- Solid functional understanding and experience in managing all digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads / Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership on assigned projects / campaigns.
- Possesses a creative mind set and passion for digital marketing.
- Internet Savvy and comfortable working with numbers and charts.
- Takes initiatives to learn and explore new knowledge and skills to complete the tasks assigned.
Here’s why you should join us!
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Office & Home
- Outpatient & Inpatient Medical Treatment
- Dental Care & Optical Benefit
- Parking Assistance
- LOCUS-T Care
- Birthday Leave
- Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Replacement Leave, Time-Off
- Long Service Award
- Engagement Activities