Digital Marketing Specialist (Google & Facebook Ads)
We are a 20 over years Digital Marketing Business Partner in Malaysia and currently seeking for Passionate individual to be part of our Passionate Team.
#Google Premier Partner
#Meta Business Partners
Let’s look at your roles
- Effectively plan, setup, implement and optimize all assigned performance marketing advertising campaigns.
- Continuously improve knowledge in advertising technical expertise and proactively keep abreast on changes in all related digital platform algorithms to effectively optimize budget spend and performance of digital advertising campaigns to achieve campaign KPI’s.
- Plan and execute communication on campaign performance and keep clients informed periodically throughout the campaign period.
- Campaign reporting and analysis.
- Manage budget tracking of campaigns and update relevant database with necessary information for departments analysis and improvement.
- Support superior and team by delivering quality output in a timely manner and acting as a mentor to junior employees.
What are the Tools?
- Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Not limited to other software extensions to the ad accounts
Desired Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/ Media Studies, Business Studies, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Requires at least 1 to 2 years of working experience in Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaign management.
- Google Ads certified individual. At Least 2 certifications from Google Skillshop.
- Functional understanding and experience in managing all digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
Some of the good stuff
- Flexible Working Hours (come in latest by 10am) – we understand the traffic condition nowadays
- Work from Office & Home (Hybrid) – we like to balance remote time with time in the office collaborating
- 2-weeks Work-from-anywhere – Sometimes the unexpected happens in your life and you need some flexible time
- In-depth Training by our experience Manager
- Mobile & Internet Allowance
- Parking Assistance
- LOCUS-T Care
- Birthday Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave, for you to take care of the newest member of your family
- Marriage Leave, Replacement Leave, Time-Off
- Long Service Award – Recognition and monetary
- Engagement Activities
- Monthly & Quarterly Reward
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client’s business
**There are many more other good stuffs to be shared. As our Managing Director always said, “We Grow Together and Together Everyone Achieve More!”