We are a 20 years Digital Marketing Business Partner in Malaysia and currently seeking for Digital Marketing Enthusiast (Senior Executive/Assistant Manager) to manage our vibrant Performance Marketing team.
- Lead, coach, monitor and manage team to achieve performance results, quality control and timely delivery of projects.
- Effectively plan, setup, implement and optimize all assigned Google and Facebook advertising campaigns to meet clients’ objectives.
- Analyse using tools inclusive but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and to prepare various reports for internal/external parties on the performance of the assigned Google and Facebook advertising campaigns as well as to help identify additional business opportunities.
- Identify and monitor industry trends in order to stay relevant with Digital approach to develop and implement analytic and insights strategies in relations to Digital.
- Responsible to actively contribute recommendations, ideas and suggestions to improve team’s technical, analytical, reporting, soft skills performance and corrective action plans designed to address Digital Campaign problems and opportunities.
- Monitor the implementation of administrative, processes, systems and facilities functions to ensure efficiencies within the division.
- Collaborating with other departments in ensuring the implemented campaigns are effective for every aspect of the business.
- Provide relevant guidance, advice and to motivate team members and to assist superior to retain employees.
- Support in identifying training needs and establishing training plans to improve technical competency in the department.
- Prepare and submit the monthly reporting on team performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Media Studies, Computer Science/Information, Business Studies/Administration/Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in Google /Facebook Ads campaign management.
- Managerial experience preferably in Digital industry and a Google Certified individual is required.
- High competence in managing/utilizing all digital tools such as Google, Facebook Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.
- Strong leadership and people skills especially the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Meticulous and pays attention to details.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Competent in problem solving, planning and problem analysis skills.
- Good organizational skills and time management.
- Protects the organization’s values by keeping information confidential.