Client Service Executive
- To build and to maintain good rapport and communication with clients.
- To manage projects and campaigns effectively and efficiently by maintaining continuous contact with clients at all stages and to provide periodic feedback as and when necessary.
- To present campaigns’ ideas, projects’ progress/performance reports according to operating standards in pursuit of enhancing client satisfaction.
- To keep abreast on industry specific market trends and best practises as well as pain points.
- To work closely with the relevant departments in understanding and communicating effectively on client’s needs in devising a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- To negotiate with clients, to resolve issues and to ensure deadlines are met as mutually agreed.
- To review, analyse and prepare periodical reports on project management, and to provide recommendations for improvements along with the status of key performance areas and key performance inidicators.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent, or a Diploma with 3 years of experience in client servicing.
- Requires 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience.
- Candidate who has worked in a similar industry will have an added advantage.
- Is experienced in project management and is details-oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines and possesses an outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business processes.
- Able to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
|Job Category||Customer Relationship|